Our highrise maintenance team delivers unparalleled safety and service excellence for building envelope maintenance, highrise window cleaning, commercial pressure washing and vent cleaning. We have a professional team of highrise maintenance workers that will ensure you consistently receive the services that you deserve. Our roster of highrise maintenance workers is certified by IRATA and work under the supervision of a level 3 IRATA supervisor.
We employ only highly experienced and certified IRATA technicians working under the supervision of trained IRATA supervisors. Our technicians are industry experts, with thousands of hours of experience pressure washing and performing other maintenance work while suspended from rope systems.
As the leading rope access training company in Canada we have trained the vast majority of Vancouvers window cleaning industry to safely work at height. As such we have extensive access to the most qualified workers in the industry, and our teams are comprised of only the best.
It is our continued aim to lead the highrise maintenance industry to a higher level of efficiency, excellence, professionalism and safety.
- 5 Million Insurance
- WokSafe B.C. Compliant
- Security Checked
- IRATA Certified
Our employees undergo security and criminal record checks.
Facility Services Include:
- Window Cleaning
- Awning Cleaning
- Commercial Pressure Washing
- Graffiti Removal
- Highrise Vent Cleaning
- Snow Clearing and De-icing Services
- Caulking, Painting and Line Painting
- Concrete and Stone Sealant Applications
- Bird Prevention/Deterrence
- Building Envelope Inspections and Reports
- Difficult and Complicated Rope Access Services
- General Building Envelope Maintenance
- Anchor installation and Testing
We’re proud of our flawless safety record,
which we achieve through strict adherence to the following:
- Our formalized Health and Safety program
- The Industrial Rope Access Trade Association Code of Practice (IRATA)
- Written Operating Procedures.
- Adherence to all WorkSafe health and safety regulations
- Technicians are independently certified by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association
- Supervisors all carry OFA first-aid certification
- Written safety meetings are conducted
- Site-specific Fall Protection Plans are implemented
- Before any job begins written rescue plans are generated.
- All technicians are rescue trained.
- Technicians never work alone.
- All life safety equipment is inspected and documented regularly.
- Full 100% redudant safety systems are always used.
- Industrial standards for personal protective equipment are strictly adhered to.
- All tools are on lanyards.
- We adhere to the Highest Standard of Safety.
Over the last several years there has been a massive shift in exterior highrise access techniques for tasks such as window cleaning. From antiquated and very unsafe bosuns chair systems that only allow the user to rappel down a building to newer, industrially proven rope access systems. Modern rope access systems allow workers to safely ascend, descend and laterally position themselves on rope in complex vertical areas. These systems have proven superior to bosun’s chair over the last 30 years and have been used extensively throughout Europe and other parts of the world for highrise maintenance and window cleaning. CRAS has brought these techniques to Canada, spearheading this shift by extensively training others to work safely.
Highrise window washing, window cleaning, vent cleaning, pressure washing.