C.R.A.S. is a leading provider of specialty at height construction services in North America. We are your complete solution for any challenging work at height, including high angle renovations, construction, installations, and painting and finishing work.
We are experts at getting into challenging work positions in order to carry out a multitude of tasks; without the use of scaffolding, bosun’s chair, swing stage, or snooper trucks. Rope Access can be a cost effective alternative to scaffolding, which can often account for up to 50% of the project’s total cost.
High Angle Construction Services
- Structure removals, retrofits, and installations
- Exterior finishing, trim and flashing installation
- Cable installation, jacking and tensioning
- High rise window replacement
- Building facade repair
- Caulking and painting
- Scaling operations
- Installing lighting and signage
- Installing communications equipment
- Installing sensors and instruments
- Welding and Steel Repair
- Concrete Repair
- Masonry repairs
Why choose C.R.A.S.?
As a cost effective alternative to scaffolding our technicians deliver every time. Whether you are planning a large construction project requiring 100s of workers, or you’re simply adding the finishing touches to you high-rise development we have you covered.
- Experienced Rope Access Management support and guidance
- Fast professional response
- Industry leading safety policies
- Proven track record for reliability
- We are an audited IRATA member company
We realize you don’t just want climbers, you want trades people.
We can provide construction personal in the following fields:
- Cable rigging and tensioning
- Welders and welding inspectors
- General labor